Sunday, September 11, 2022

Remembering supersrar

Here are my memories about Krishnamraju movies. I have watched only a handful of them for some reason. I missed katakatala rudrayya, bhakta kannappa, tandra paparayudu, jeevana tarangalu and many movies people are remembering. I got to know about him was from the song "O jabili vennelakasam". My elementary friend used to hum while we were waiting after school. I recall some adults controlling my excitement and talking in theater during that song. First movie that I fully understood was Dharmatmudu. It is a very long story about a full life of a loner, meeting jayasudha and becoming family man, and old life friction with daughter vijayasanti. I watched more movies like Agni poolu with sad themes and jayasudha crying. I used to dislike such movies. The movie I liked and watched many times is Trisulam. It has social activism, ideals, values, politics, songs, selfless love and multiple characters. I wacthed a few more of his successful movies like krishnaveni, antima teerpu, andaru andare and seetharamulu. Good actor with heavy stories. The first song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMd1GQufiao The best song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1n4ehMirsIM

No comments: